Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, May 8, 2009

Kaylee, 10 Months-Pure Joy

My baby girl is growing up so fast! She is 10 months old already...time is just flying by! Some day's I think I'll blink and miss it all...but to help myself feel better about time moving so fast I snapped a few portraits of my little munchkin, this way when she is turning 16 I can look back and gush over my baby! She is such a ham and usually cooperates when I bust out the camera so I snapped some cute ones of her smiling! Have a fantastic weekend everyone!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Melissa Vossler said...

Tiffany, she is a doll!!!

Bri said...

So so so so cute!

Bobby Earle said...

Okay, seriously? She's ADORABLE!!!

Bobby

kf photography said...

Oh goodness, those flip flops are too cute!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates