Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Monday, July 6, 2009

Caffeine, Anyone?

I hope everyone had a fabulous 4th of July weekend! I spent a glorious 4 days with my Hubby and Kiddos, we went swimming, shopping, BBQ’d, took a bike ride and celebrated Kaylee’s 1st birthday! It was AWESOME! I feel so beyond blessed by my wonderful family, God has made my cup runneth over!
But now it is time to get back to work and get crackin on some blog posts and sessions to edit! I’m not a morning person but my kiddos are (take after their daddy!) so I’m always a little slow going in the mornings, but I’ve had my caffeinated beverage and I’m about to dive into e-mail land and show it whose boss!
Because I don’t know how I’d function each morning without my cup of black tea and because it’s a Monday after a long weekend, we are giving away a $25 Starbucks gift card to one lucky commenter! Just leave a comment letting us know how your 4th of July was and your entered! We will randomly pick a winner and announce it Wednesday!
And for some fun eye candy here are my munchkins enjoying some Birthday cake!
Photobucket

7 comments:

elaine said...

Your kids are adorable! I had a relaxing Independence Day -- took a walk by Lake Tahoe with family and grilled ribs later in the afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Do I have to live in Reno to enter? My 4th of July was, well, less than wonderful. It started out good with a day off on Friday, lots of coffee ;-) kayaking and Korean food with friends!...but the 4th, well kinda sucked. My best friend from Houston got married and moved to Atlanta. She was coming to Houston this weekend, so naturally I didn't make plans so that I would be able to hang out with her....well, for some reason that did not happen. No phone call, no text, no email...NOTHING. :-( I tried and got no response. I ended up heading to a friend of a friends where we lit fireworks (they are legal here) and ate good food, however it was hard to shake being TOTALLY stood up.

I LOVE the 4th, love America, love BBQs and Flags and patriotic songs...but this year, it was a dud. :-(

~ Chelsea Morales ~

Erin said...

My 4th of July, was one where although it wasn't the most exciting...it was one to be thankful for!!! We spent the morning being mellow and having a nice brunch. Then Logan got sick with the tummy flu. So we thankfully were given Zofran for the last time he had this, and so we gave him some and kept the kids mellow for the rest of the day. Which meant no going to see fireworks...which for a photographer as you know...is a BUMMER!!! However, we did watch musicals all day, and then later that evening the park behind us had some fireworks going, so I got Bella, and we went and watched through our window. We were both so excited and enjoyed our moment of pure thankfulness! It was all in all a good fourth of July, and a lot to be most thankful for from God, and to be an American!!! :D

kf photography said...

That picture of Kaylee is just adorable!

Our 4th was awesome-we had our own personal fireworks show, complete with a 17 foot Mt. Rushmore backdrop and everything.

How was yours?

Brian and Andrea said...

I love the soft focus in these pictures of your kids...so cute! keep up the good work ladies!

Lindsey Briggs said...

I can't believe Kaylee is one!
We had a good fourth, hung out with friends, BBQ burgers, and sat on a cliff edge overlooking Folsom & the american river and saw fireworks on the horizon. Evie had a late nap so that she could be up for it!

Unknown said...

Those are adorable pictures. I know what you mean about needing the caffeine fix. For the 4th we ran errands and then went to my favorite place - Tahoe! We got there in the late afternoon and went swimming and then watched the fireworks from a boat. It was awesome!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates