Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving - From Tiffany and Fawn

www.purephotographyreno.com


Happy Thanksgiving!
Fawn and I are truly blessed by our families, friends, clients and blog readers!! We are SO thankful for each and everyone of you! Thankful for God’s many blessings and the ability to follow our passion of photography. Thankful for the wonderful people we have had the honor of meeting and becoming friends with this past year and Thankful for the future friends we will make as the years go by! I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!


XOXO
~Tiffany


Happy Thanksgiving to our friends, family, clients and future clients!
I have to say, that this is personally, one of my favorite holidays!
I love getting together with family and friends, to enjoy delicious home-cooked foods, fellowshipping together, and to thank God for His Mighty Provision in our lives.


This year, my husband & I will be celebrating with our family at two households, inviting 5 International Students from the University of Reno to come with us! We are delighted to see the treasures of this day unfold as we gather together! 


As a Photographer and Teacher, I also love recalling the first Thanksgiving,
teaching my students about the hard winter the Pilgrims faced when they came to Plymouth, MA from England in 1620 and lost half their people.
What a blessing it must have been to have befriended the Native Americans the following Spring, and how they learned from the Native Americans, to grow and harvest their food for the winter! I am reminded of Psalm 100:4-5 “Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him,
bless His name, for the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations,” and James 1:17 “Every good and perfect gift is from above.” In a time of economic hardship, I am reminded that the hope of the universe is in Christ, and His Everlasting love and display of mercy on the Cross. He has provided my family, friends and I, with a harvest of blessings and good things, even if I can’t visibly see them all right now. It is my prayer that this Thanksgiving will fill your heart with joy and thankfulness, for the Lord is good :)
From the first Thanksgiving in 1621, to the 388th in 2009, a Happy Thanksgiving to you! I am so dearly grateful for all of you!!!


Love, Fawn

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates