Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Fawn!


This post is dedicated to one of my very BEST friends and business partner, Fawn.

Happy birthday my friend! You are not only a blessing to me but also my family, the love and care you have for my kids and the love and friendship you shower upon James and I is a gift we treasure and are thankful for everyday!
Your heart is so big and you are so full of love and life, I know everyone who meets you is instantly captivated and your smile and energy is contagious, you really do light up a room! Like the sister I never had, you have become a great source of inspiration and comfort. You help me keep my heart soft to the needs of others and you have helped me come out of my shell and not be as shy as I once was! I give thank for you, especially this day you were born! What a treasure you are!

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

www.purephotographyreno.com

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates