Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Monday, February 1, 2010

In Black and White

A week or some ago I got together with some other fabulous local photographers for a creative session! These creative sessions are just a time for us to come together take pictures, laugh and share ideas with one another! I really am so thankful for the friendships i've developed and I'm always amazed at all of their creativity! They continually inspire me!
I went into this shoot wanting to do something different and creative so I made it a goal to shoot only Black and White in camera. I am super pleased with the outcome, these images have still been adjusted for contrast and sharpness but I LOVE how bold and dramatic they are! Our fabulous model Brittni Grider braved the snowy elements in heels and dresses without a single complaint! She is amazing!
The nice thing about being out in the snow was the light reflecting off of everything which helped make these images so bright! Enjoy and Happy Monday!
www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

www.purephotographyreno.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are truly phenomenal. I really like the way the focus is on the model. The use of black and white gives these photos a intensity that I do not think you would have had if they were done in color. They stand out and make you want to take a second look. Great job and nicely done.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates